General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I just want to know how to reach a report of how my books…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to know how to reach a report of how my books are selling on Amazon.

Expert's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My device? It's an Acer computer about 1-2 years old. All I need is the address. I used to go to Kindle and then Reports and all the info I needed was there. Somehow I've been transferred into a huge crowd of people I've apparently offended by asking how to get information about my e-books on Amazon. I'm sorry. If you can't help me, I'll go away. I don't want to trouble you.

Expert's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is not a PROBLEM such as you are assuming. Please. I just need to know the address of the Kindle page that gives information about my books. This is not a PROBLEM. Just a lack of the right www information.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
10/3/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 10 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Researching the address you were using and I believe the link I provided below might be the one you are referring to

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/A1O64413IKUROE

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/A1Q7HTA3U1A5Y5

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael