General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Can you research Phase 1 inpatient clinical trials that pay…

Customer Question
Can you research Phase 1...
Can you research Phase 1 inpatient clinical trials that pay $10,000 - 15,000 in the united states and in florida.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
Or phase 1 clinical trial sites for healthy patients or sleep trials that pay $10,000 - 15,000 in the united states and in florida.
10/3/2017
Expert: Dr. J, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Doctor (MD)

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here and our office participates in clinical trials. If you are looking for a specific type of trial, check out www.clinicaltrials.gov. You will be able to find the information you are seeking there. You can also do a Google search of nearby companies that carry out clinical trials in your area. Covance is one such company with offices around the country; you can search their website for any trials you might be eligible for. Only you know your own demographics, medical, family, and social history well enough to know which trials you might be eligible for. Good luck! Please leave a review if you are satisfied with this information.

I need another expert to answer the question. Specifically to answer phase 1 clinical trial sites for healthy patients or sleep trials that pay ($10,000 - 15,000) in the united states and in Florida. Or if they can tell me if they cant answer my question.
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 10 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good evening,

Most studies do not pay that large an amount as in order to obtain pay such as that requires doing at least a number of them to obtain that amount.

There are though some studies that pay in the area you are looking for:
1. NASA has a sleep study that can pay on average what you are looking for

https://www.nasa.gov/analogs/envihab

2. Clinical trials are listed here in the link below as accepting most if not all will allow you to be paid over 10K

https://www.covanceclinicaltrials.com/en-us/browse-studies.html

3. While not a clinical trial, study allows to be paid at the amount you are look for

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/get-paid-10000month-to-travel-the-world-and-stay-in-luxury-homes

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael