General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a sis I safe, I lost the combination but have the…

Customer Question
I have a sis...

I have a sis I safe, I lost the combination but have the key, the model number is ***** and the serial number is(###) ###-#### and it has Protoctor on the top of the safe, is it possible to get the combination for it.

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No thanks I just need the combo thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
9/30/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 10 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

Obtaining your unique combination is a common question on our site. Each combination is unique so there will be no situation where it can be found online. This is for safety reasons. The recommended way to retrieve your own unique combination is to contact the company directly. Below is information on how to retrieve your combination

http://www.honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

No, you never answer the question, you forwarded me to another website, and charged me $15.00.

The information provided is something that is given out to customers with issues concerning a missing combination for their safe. Our site as well as others will not have your unique combination as that is for safety reasons. You would not want anybody to have your unique combination as then it would be possible for that person to open it and take what is inside.

The suggested and recommended way to retrieve your unique combination is to contact the company directly as they will have your combination on-file and can then send to you. Combinations are not for safety reasons online for anybody to retrieve.

Take care,

Michael