General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I want to report an intolerant & belligerent driver - Last…

Customer Question
I want to report...

I want to report an intolerant & belligerent driver -

Expert's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Last Friday night we used Uber in Santa Cruz. We called a driver when we were leaving & he wouldn't drive down to where we were waiting - he was very nasty on the phone so we contacted another driver. He charged my account $5.00. I have contacted my bank to dispute - it is more about the terrible service, not the $5.00

Expert's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I want this guy to be reported

Expert's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:***@******.***

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That that type of customer service is unacceptable

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
9/28/2017
Expert: SorenX,
 replied 10 months ago
SorenX

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

What you can do is report the driver via the incident form, which you can find at the following link:

https://help.uber.com/h/306d3758-44fb-4e9c-88d6-0a9c1a8ce4a3

Also as you may know, in the app at the end of each trip, or at the bottom of your emailed receipt, you'll be able to rate your driver from 1 to 5 stars. You can also provide specific feedback about the trip or your driver from a list of common issues.

That should do it for you! If you have further questions on this, you can reply back to me via the box below.

NOTE: If you have no further questions on this, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.