General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Embroidery designs, I have some designs that I got several…

Customer Question
Embroidery designs Expert's Assistant:...

Embroidery designs

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have some designs that I got several years ago and would like to see more.

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have doing this for many years.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
9/28/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Happy to assist in finding more pattern for you to review. Please tell me though a bit more of what type of designs you received before as then I can use that information to find more patters to send you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Michael