General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I don't need a legal question but I'm desperate to find help…

Customer Question
I don't need a...

I don't need a legal question but I'm desperate to find help to get to Puerto Rico. Can you please guide me to someone that could help?

Expert's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in McKinney, TX

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Since the 21. I don't get answers from anyone.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. We were 10 siblings. 3 left, one in PR in a nursing home (82), one in NYC in assisted living (87), and myself (75) in McKinney. I keep in contact with them and help financially. The one in PR was transferred to a shelter from a Southern Town. Can't find where. She is for the most part on a wheel chair.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: General
9/27/2017
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 10 months ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello again,

I'm sorry you did not receive an earlier answer from one of my colleagues. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

The following phone number and email are to find out the location of your sister in Puerto Rico. As you can see, you might not be able to get through by phone, but keep trying and also try the email:

Phone:(###) ###-####(This line was full as of Friday morning. NBC has reached out to the government of Puerto Rico to ask when it will be re-opened.)

Email:***@******.***

----------------

Because the island is in such bad shape, it is not wise to travel there and I believe the damaged airport is only allowing relief supplies and organizations to fly in, as they can.

I hope you will find out that all is well with your sister!

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5 star rating would be appreciated. Your rating should be based solely on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you have any other, related questions, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Hello again,

I just thought I'd check in to see how things are going for you and if you were able to find out any more information about your sister in Puerto Rico, from the phone number and email I sent you. I hope she's safe!

My primary goal is always to provide the best answer possible. Did you find my answer helpful?