General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I am actually looking for help to write a sort of

Hello, I am actually looking...
Hello, I am actually looking for help to write a sort of personalized form letter to several different Optometrists in my area. I am hoping to locate one who may be interested in coming into my optical shop and do eye exams as an independent doctor. I really just don't know how to put it into words. Do you know of a website or do you do it? if I give the rough idea of what I want it to say?
9/22/2017
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, Patty.

I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I would be happy to help, if you can provide what you want to say in the letter.

By when do you need this completed?

Kind regards,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
something along the lines as : I am a Licensed Optician in Findlay, oh, and I have my Optical shop for 2 years. I have a great location as I am surrounded by lots of shopping such as Kroger, Lowes, and Menards. I am looking for an Optometrist who would like to come to my shop and do eye exams as an independent Doctor of optometry. I have a State of the Art Optometry Lane of equipment, and a lovely, professional office for you to practice in. I am currently not a provider for any vision insurance, but I am familiar and capable of billing most vision insurances for the exams if you prefer. Otherwise it is all private pay. No headaches, no overhead, just come in, how ever many hours you'd like, and do the exams, collect your fees, and you're on your way.

Hi again, Patty and thanks for your very helpful reply.

I'll start working on your letter, but could you be more specific about how many days a week you would want this optometrist to come in and an approximate number of hours you would expect him/her to work in a day? The optometrist would be collecting the fees for the exams privately, from the patients, or from you?

Thanks for this further information,

Cher

Hi again, Patty. Here is your letter:

Dear Doctor,

I am a Licensed Optician in Findlay, OH, and I have had my Optical shop open for 2 years. I am in a great location, being surrounded by many well-known stores, such as Kroger, Lowes, and Menards.

I am seeking a Licensed Optometrist who would be interested in working in my shop and performing eye exams as an independent Doctor of Optometry. I have a state-of-the-art line of optometric equipment, and an attractive, professional office in which you would practice.

I am currently not a provider for any vision insurance, but I am familiar with and capable of, billing most vision insurances for the exams, if you prefer; otherwise, it is all private pay. No overhead or extra work for you; the schedule is flexible and you can choose which days and hours you would like to do the exams, collect your fees, and you're on your way.

Please let me know, as soon as possible, if you are interested in this position, so we can set up an interview, by calling:______ or emailing me, at:_________.

Sincerely yours,

[skip two spaces, sign your name, then print your name under that]

--------------

Please let me know if this is fine, or you wish to make some changes.

-------------------------------

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5-star rating would be very appreciated. Your rating should be based solely on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you have any other, related questions, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Thank you very much, Patty, for your great rating; it is highly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me by name for future questions, as I am a writing expert and an expert in other Categories, as well. Just begin your post with "For Cher Only," so others know that you only want me to answer your question. It would be a pleasure to work with you again!

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs