Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I'm going to modify a latex mask, and I need to know which

I'm going to modify a latex mask, and I need to know which type of glue would work best. I'm gonna put a small piece of sheer cloth over an eye hole. Its very small. I just want to know which type 9f glue woyks he best suited for this. Thanks.

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Looking this morning for glue that could work well and from those that have been working with masks that something called "spirit gum" could do the job.

http://www.aradani.com/q-a/what-is-the-best-adhesive-to-use-with-________/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
That's information about attaching latex parts to skin. That's not what I want to do. I'm simply going to attach a small price of fabric to the inside of a mask to cover the eye hole. Since I'm not gluing the mask to my head, that information doesn't do me any good,

Thank you for the follow-up information. In terms of attaching a small piece of fabric and not near the skin, consider using rubber cement as a small drop on the fabric to attach to the mask.

https://makinglatexclothing.com/2009/01/rubber-cement/

Take care,

Michael