General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I want to find my sons iq test score. How can I find out my

Customer Question
I want to find my...
I want to find my sons iq test score
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: How can I find out my sons iq test he had
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Like what
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: General
9/21/2017
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 2 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

If your son is a minor, you can request his test score from his school or the entity that administered the IQ test. If he is an adult, he would need to request it himself. Do be aware though that most school divisions keep records for only a few years after the child has left the school.

Did you have additional questions before accepting the answer?

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst