General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Travel expert; How do i bring my little poodle onto a plane

last minute. I need to...
Travel expert; How do i bring my little poodle onto a plane last minute. I need to book a flight from NY jfk or ISP or LGA to TPA and escorting two seniors over 80 and a small poodle and myself 45yrs. How do i do that by this THURSDAY....without wasting time because i have none to spare.... Im trying to book a ticket right now on Orbitz before midnight but what about the poodle? DO i go straight to the airline website or call the airline and book by telephone?
summarize for me please because i have the long details from the airlines website i just can;t read it while i am working wtih mental patients and it is my 10 min break and hardly time to eat
9/20/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

Contact the airline directly to confirm the airline’s travel policies for pets and ensure your pet is booked on the flight. After booking, check in early. Give yourself a few hours to check in when traveling with a pet. This allows you plenty of time to go over the necessary paperwork and ensure your dog is properly loaded onto the aircraft.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian