General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have knitting machines. How do I find someone interested…

Customer Question
I have knitting machines...

I have knitting machines. How do I find someone interested in them?

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I'm not sure I understand the question...I just started looking for someone who may be interested in them. I am moving and cannot take them. I have never used them, received them from an aunt.

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will deliver. Cannot demonstrate. I had one up and running at one time.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am in Mansfield, Ohio. would like to stay in 75 mile range.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: General
9/18/2017
Expert: Joan, Internet Researcher replied 11 months ago
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I am a General specialist. I would like to assist you.

The best way I have found to sell items is to use social Media as well as sevices that you can use right on your cell phone.

Letgo and Offerup are two Apps on the cell phone that allow you to photograph the item and sell it it at no charge. It reaches eople throughout your area. You can put your pice and description as well as e negotiable.

Facebook has a Market place that you can also add picures and sell at no charge. Social media Market place is a powerful way to sell, because word of mouth and all it reaches.

Craig's list is another option.

Knitting Machines need a special audience and the key to selling is to reach as many people as possible.

I hope this is helpful. The key will be the picture, and to reach all the people in the target area.

Please do not rate unless this answer has been helpful. If It is not helpful, I will opt out and allow someone else to assist you.

Joan