General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Whats the best insoles to buy from local drug stores for my…

whats the best insoles to...
whats the best insoles to buy from local drug stores for my dress shoes. thin so it can fit into dress shoes but also provides arch support.
9/18/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good evening,

Went ahead to see what drug store brands are listed that are a good deal and can help with wearing in dress shoes:

1. CVS

http://www.cvs.com/shop/personal-care/foot-care/inserts-insoles/cvs-men-s-advanced-gel-orthodics-sizes-8-12-prodid-739431

2. Walgreens

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/profoot-care-super-sport-arch-supports/ID=prod2510-product

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/spenco-total-support-semi-flexible-arch-support-replacement-insoles/ID=prod6155717-product

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

ok thanks. which ones work best with dress shoes. thin ones work best i think because you can't take out the insole (very thin) in the dress shoe already.

Any of these should work with dress shoes as they should fit around the shoe. Low cost so trying a pair and if not then you can return.

I would also check your local drug store for insoles from Dr. Scholl's as many are thin and can fit well in dress shoes.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian