General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need a copy of my hight school diploma but unfortunately…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my hight school diploma but unfortunately the school is closed down and i don't know what to do

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Well i need it for the college

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I used to go to school called salisbury school in edmonton london

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: General
9/16/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

In terms of getting a copy, look toward contacting the government page contact info below as they I believe can help in retrieving a copy for you:

https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 10 months ago

Take care,

Michael