Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Do major newspapers that have been working on a huge story

Customer Question

Do major newspapers that have been working on a huge story typically leak something or signal something on the night before publication?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Newspapers can and will release to the media that there will be a major story and allow for information to be given out slowly in order to gain interest and have papers purchased. They can do things by having an editor or writer of a story do an interview and offer some insight on a particular story that is going to be published. Leaking some information gives the reading public some interest in wanting to read what is going to be published.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 24 days ago.

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael