General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I'm looking for one bedroom apartment I have bad credit

Customer Question
I'm looking for one...

I'm looking for one bedroom apartment I have bad credit score of 630 and I only get 1,164.00 dollars a month on my disability check and I need to find a place in alton, east Alton, wood river or Godfrey Illinois need to find a place fast

Expert's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Illinois and started about a month ago the place I'm living now is with a friend and it is time for me to move on

Expert's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I don't know what you mean

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so other than finding me a place to call home

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: General
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/9/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good evening,

Went ahead to research various apartment options that are low in cost and can also offer a good place to rent:

1. This is a two bedroom but very low rent. Offers many features such as appliances as well as a reduced rate the first month.

https://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000040935/Surrey-Court-Apartments-1233-Surrey-Ct-Godfrey-IL-62035/

2. Only $400 a month in rent.

https://www.trulia.com/rental/3224346998-1116-Main-St-B2-Alton-IL-62002

3. Looks like a good property.

https://www.trulia.com/rental/3238469716-1111-E-5th-St-Alton-IL-62002

4. Wood River and low rent.

https://www.trulia.com/rental/4028580759-301-N-1st-St-A-Wood-River-IL-62095

5. water, sewer, trash included.

https://www.trulia.com/rental/4029269809-116-Whitelaw-Ave-1-Wood-River-IL-62095

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 10 months ago

Take care,

Michael