General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am trying to rise and lower a cup sized object 25 mm up…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying to...
Hi I am trying to rise and lower a cup sized object 25 mm up and down . on the out side of my box that is 5 mm thick I have a dial that i do not want to go up or down . Hard to explane haha . Some sort of expanding thread or worm thread ?Thanks Dion
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: General
9/6/2017
Expert: Math-Stat,
 replied 11 months ago
Math-Stat

Hi

Thank you for using this site, can you elaborate further, about your question?

Buy turning a nob on the outside of my box i wont to rise and lower a cup sized object about 25 mm on the inside of the box
Expert: Math-Stat,
 replied 11 months ago

Please hold on, I will try to open this question to other experts.

Please cancel this and refund the 64 dollars deposit . Wast of time
Expert: Dr. Donna Kakonge,
 replied 11 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Phone call session started