Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need the phone# to college, in gulfport MS?

I need the phone# ***** Phillips college, in gulfport MS?

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

From what I have researched, Phillips College has closed but the State of Mississippi has put together both an email and telephone number to reach someone who can assist you with any questions you may have.

Phillips College (Zenith Education Group is processing transcript requests for Phillips College (Jackson, Gulfport). Former students should follow this link www.everest.edu/transcripts where they may create an account and request transcripts. [Reference order ID number if contacting Zenith by phone or email -- *****@******.***;(###) ###-####)

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael