General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

This question is for Expert ONLY:, what are the best cost…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Expert ONLY:Hi Sarah, what are the best cost benefit health inaurance providers i can use for myself? I'd like options that allow me to have out of network benefits. I live in NYC but i guess it would not make a difference if the inaurance is from out of state, right?
8/22/2017
Angela--Mod
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning,

I appreciate you sending me another question, but I do not feel that I am the best person to answer this. There are other experts who have much more knowledge in regards ***** ***** insurance industry who would be better suited to help you. In addition to that, besides working on this site, my full-time career is teaching. School is back in session now so I have less time available to research questions. Since this is not an area that I extremely knowledgeable in, I am going to opt out of this question and allow one of my colleagues to answer it so that you can get the best answer possible, and in a timely manner. I know there is someone on this site who can help you. Have a wonderful day. Sarah

matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.

Hi, sorry Sarah couldn't answers this question for you, but I do have some knowledge in his area, and I believe I can help you. If you live in NYC, then most insurance plans would have to be based in New York State. Usually outside New York State, wouldn't be included in your plan, in some cases New Jersey may be included, but you would have to read your policy very carefully.

I lived in New Jersey most of my life and used to own a company, and had to get my own insurance. The best way to get the best plan is to go to ehealthinsurance.com. Go to the website, put in your specific information, and they will direct you to several plans, that best fit your needs. The website is very helpful, I i used it and it worked great. It will give you the best plan, at the best price, thanks. Hope this helps

Hi there. Thanks for the answer.
May you please give me the options for New York and New Jersey for out of state coverage?

Please go to the website below for some options on out of state coverage

https://www.horizonblue.com/members/plans-services/coverage-outside-new-jersey

matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.