General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Expert ONLY:, can you please help us find some AC/heater (2…

This question is for Sarah...
This question is for Sarah Expert ONLY:Hi Sarah, can you please help us find some AC/heater (2 in 1) with the following measuremenrs? 14.5" H x 24.2" W x 20.3" D
8/22/2017
Angela--Mod
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Ok, here are some options that I found with the dimensions you specified:

• Koldfront 8,000 BTU Through the Wall Heat/Cool Air Conditioner, $449 (+137.19 if you want expert set-up): https://www.amazon.com/Koldfront-Through-Wall-Heat-Conditioner/dp/B00QXU1C0S

• Koldfront 12,000 BTU 220V Through the Wall Heat/Cool Air Conditioner, $529-$699 (depending on seller), expert set-up was not available on this one because it is sold by 3rd party sellers (not Amazon directly): https://www.amazon.com/Koldfront-Through-Wall-Heat-Conditioner/dp/B00QXU1C0S
  • Arctic King 14,000 BTU Thru the Wall Heat/Cool, $445: http://www.apartmentsupply.com/air-conditioners/air-conditioners/wall-units-air-conditioner/AKTW14ER52/
  • Frigidaire FFTH0822R1 8,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with 3,500 BTU Heater, $494.99 (+$137.19 for expert setup): https://www.amazon.com/Frigidaire-FFTH0822R1-Conditioner-Supplemental-Capability/dp/B00VV2JWE6

​Hopefully one of these options will work for you. I found some other listed online but they were out of stock on all websites so I am not sure if they are not being made anymore or are just low on surplus. If you are satisfied with these options, a 5 star rating would be appreciated. If you need additional assistance, please let me know. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher