crash2199
crash2199, Consultant
Experience:  .
50836188
Type Your Question Here...

Second opinion] Where I will find records of Zborov

[Second opinion] Where I will find records of Zborov cementeries 1935-1939? also documents of deathfor 1935-1939, According to information that I received they only have records until1910.I would appreciate informationon name of cementeries and possible find records of death.Thank youDiana Lejtmane-mail *************

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I can see that you are looking for a second opinion on your issue but unfortunately, the first answer was accurate.

I understand that you were looking for a different answer but the records will not be available until 2035.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.