General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

My daughters are in 4th grade. I need help teaching them

My daughters are in 4th...
My daughters are in 4th grade. I need help teaching them multiplication. What do you recommend doing to teach it to them so that they can memorize them?
8/14/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon Candy,

There are many ways in which your daughters can learn about multiplication entering the 4th grade.

There are many great online sites that can make learning math fun while giving your daughters the knowledge when they start 4th grade. Some to look at include:

1. Many school districts offers links to fun sites for learning:

https://www.iss.k12.nc.us/page/20523

2. Site for many grades:

http://www.mathplayground.com/grade_4_games.html

3. http://www.internet4classrooms.com/skill_builders/multiplication_math_fourth_4th_grade.htm

I would also check with your local public library to see what books are in their collection. You can check your local branch library at the site www.worldcat.org. Also many public libraries have online programs for kids to use in their branches as well as at home. Just need a library card and you and your daughters are good to go!

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian