General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

This is the question, please send to another expert or let…

This is the question, please...
This is the question, please send to another expert or let me know if this is not your area: Where are the best T shirts for the solar eclipse in 2017? For U.S. viewing? We are interested in purchasing one or more.
8/11/2017
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

Happy to assist as could expand a bit on your question on t-shirts. Are you looking for a particular design for example? Please inform me of what type of shirt you are looking for and I can then locate the best type to purchase.

Looking forward to assisting.

Michael

Who is the definitive expert for the solar eclipse, NASA? Wanted commemorative type shirts like for the baseball World Series, for example.

Thank you for the follow-up to your question. While there are many shirts on the market, no one company/organization will have ownership of a t-shirt design. In terms of something that comes from a more expert field, look at shirts offered below:

http://nationaleclipse.com/store.html

Contact the official store of NASA to see if they are selling t-shirts of the eclipse:

http://www.thespaceshop.com/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Librarian