Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I am having a large cookout in my back yard. I have a small

I am having a large cookout in my back yard. I have a small 1/2 bath in the great room of my 1st floor. I don't want traffic on the 2nd floor of my home. This is a very informal event. It's a birthday/Army celebration. Would it be proper for me to rent a really nice porta-potty for this event. I don't want to offend guests. I just don't think the 1/2 is enough for 70 guests.

Good afternoon,

Agree that having just a small bathroom would not be enough for 70+ guests for an informal cookout such as this. What I might suggest is to rent the porta-potty as well as have the small bathroom available for those that do not want to use the rental. This way you have coverage for everyone that needs to use these services over the long cookout.

A bit more in price as there is something called a "restroom trailer" if you wish to spend:

https://www.unitedsiteservices.com/portable-restroom-trailers

Otherwise a porta-potty should be just fine along with your small bathroom.

Have a wonderful cookout!

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael