General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need to name my insurance agency we sell or insurance plus…

Customer Question
I need to name...

I need to name my insurance agency we sell or insurance plus college plan retirement plan and 401(k) IRA

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

We are selling auto insurance hung insurance it's like everything to do with a financial we will offer to help and we want to stress the words of good service

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

My last name is ***** ***** partner last name is ***** ***** to include it in some how. If not that is ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: General
8/7/2017
Expert: Martin, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Martin, Engineer

Hi. Turning this in my head from all side, the only thing that would work seem to be "Woo you Insurance". At Woo you Insurance we will make you fall for our good offers!

The ad could be made with a modified cover of the band Blur song woo-hoo! becoming wu-yu!

No.. I don't like that..

Perhaps you prefer more standard naming. What about "Yu & Wu partnership insurance".

Martin, Engineer