General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I forgot my combination to my Brinks 5054 safe .. i have the…

Customer Question
I forgot my combination...

I forgot my combination to my Brinks 5054 safe .. i have the key

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Brinks 5054 serial # 3132 key # TR1037

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Do you need anything else?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: General
8/5/2017
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Good afternoon,

Common question on our site as each combination is unique to each Brinks safe. That is why the recommended and safest way to retrieve your combination is to contact the company directly. That is because if anybody outside yourself and Brinks had your unique combination, they could technically get inside your safe and take what is yours.

Contact information and instructions to reach Brinks (owned by Honeywell) can be found in the link below:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael