matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Experience:  Through my many years of life and learning, I have become wise beyond my years.
75514131
Type Your Question Here...

How are Stacey Fletcher little, Swift and I connected and

Customer Question

How are Stacey Fletcher little , Taylor Swift and I connected and was back to December a poem by Jennifer Tommy ?
Category: General
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I would like to answer your question, give me some time for review, and I will get right back to you with your answer as soon as I could

The Back to December poem is by Alex Reyes. As for Taylor Swift and Stacey Fletcher Little, I found no correlation.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The poem is the song off of the Taylor Swift Speak now album ? Did you find no correlation between Stacey and Taylor , Taylor and I , or Stacey and I your answer on this is vague and unclear , I would call but don't have funds to cover at the moment
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 2 months ago.

I am aware of the song, It is a very good. I found no information on any connection between Taylor and Stacey, Taylor and I or Stacey and I.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I married Stacey November 10 of 2015 she left December 18 , she signed her text nightmare ,Taylor has used I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream ,Jennifer tomey ( highschool sweetheart ) claimed to have written poem back to December ,we split December 1987 there is much more to this story I am trying to sort it all out
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I googled Alex Reyes ,a baseball pitcher for cardinals ,out for season to to Tommy John surgery ,Jennifer Tommy had friend in school killed by fast ball pitch to chest that stopped heart , mind games everywhere trying to sort through the illusions