General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Is everything more expensive in California? How much more…

Is everything more expensive in...
Is everything more expensive in California? How much more expensive are food and hotels in LA or San Francisco compared to TN? If someone does not go to a big city, are stuff still more expensive?
6/10/2017
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome back to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

In general, yes, everything is more expensive in L.A. or San Francisco, than in Tennessee; however, it would depend on the exact cities you were comparing. Things would be less expensive in a smaller city, than in a bigger one, but typically, things would be more expensive in most cities in California than in Tennessee.

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, with 5 stars from the ratings box at the top of your page; that is the only way I will receive recognition from the website for my effort and assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation. If you need me for any follow-up, clarification or additional related information, simply click 'Reply to Expert'.

Best wishes,
Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Thanks.

You're most welcome!

Thanks so much for your great rating; it is highly appreciated!

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs