General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I am wanting to get a tattoo in latin saying "strength and…

Hi there. I am...

Hi there. I am wanting to get a tattoo in latin saying "strength and bravery" I am female and am aware of words and endings of words changing so want to get it right. I mean strength in a physical sense (I am a pole fitness instructor which takes alot of strength) but also a general sense of strength as I've been through alot and survived. I mean bravery in a more emotional sense. I had to be brave emotionally when my mum died etc. Hope you can help and thank you.

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I hope I've explained this properly thanks again

Answered in 1 hour by:
6/9/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Yes. I can be of help. Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer privately to your email from my own private email address since I do not want anyone to take your tattoo expression and this discussion can be publicly viewed?

I don't mind if it's public

Dear Customer,

It also helps me because then I will know that you will pay. Would you please mind paying the $5.00 extra?

I've already paid £13 I think
Not being miserly or stand offish at all lol

Dear Customer,

That is OK. I will opt out then.

Thanks.

Thanks. Take my money then opt out. Thank you for nothing

Dear Customer,

Here is your answer coming up. When you rate my answer positively - then, you pay me with your deposit.

Et fortitudo fortitudinem

The tattoo will look gorgeous regardless. I have none myself. I do not like needles :-). Many of them are gorgeous though. I admire many of them! Most of them actually. Just getting a tattoo can be considered bravery enough.

Enjoy your day.

Again, hope you pay.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I thought it had paid already cos it took my card details already. That's why I was getting annoyed. It said it would charge £3 to ask the question and then when the conversation closed it said it would take another £10 so £13 in total. That's why I was skeptical about paying yet more. So has it not done that?

Dear Customer,

Sorry about my delay in responding. I am glad that you like the answer that I gave you. Your words in Latin that you want to tattoo are a good idea.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my answer. I greatly appreciate that. Thank you. Please have a wonderful day!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge