General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

OnlyAttached is a original painting by Browne size about 9 x…

For Glenda B onlyAttached is...
For Glenda B onlyAttached is a original painting by ***** *****e size about 9 x 15 inches
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2017
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Internet Researcher

Hello Barbara

This is a great painting by ***** *****e

***** *****e was born in 1947 at West Wyalong, although he claims to have been found under a sheet of tin near Rankin Springs! This artist's work is the culmination of a truly colourful life.

.

Peter's early years were spent on a sheep property at Geogilderie on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, dodging snakes mustering sheep and catching Fish. After an uneventful six years in the Australian Air Force he went bush and spent three years in Longreach mostly roustabouting and pressing in the surrounding Shearing sheds.

.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
The Painting has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.

.

Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2019

Realistically, ***** *****e paintings, especially those measuring 9 x 15" sell for only $150 - $285 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Hi Barbara,

To recap my original value ***** *****e the artist out of Australia's work has a value of the amount I quoted.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda,
.
.
.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As you know I have not submitted anything for appraisal the past month. Dropped my computer...damaged the hard drive....bought another computer and just now got everything transferred and operating again. Thank you for being my appraiser....I have learned so much from you. Plant to continue with Just Answer for at least another month. Have I missed rating you for anything? How did I get someone named Nora?

Hi Barbara No you did not miss anything. If you want to rate this one when you can I appreciate it. Also when you send your next question be sure to post it to "GLenda" also be sure to send it in Antiques not general. But you did not do anything wrong and I like working for you. Hope you have a great evening Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Internet Researcher

Good Morning Barbara,

Thank you for the rating, I do appreciate it. When you ask the next question be sure to choose the Antique or Appraisal Category, not the General Category. That is where I work out of, it makes it easier to get to me. Be sure to also address it " To Glenda "

Hope you have a good morning

Glenda