How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16309
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I want to move to the Rock SC area and need a

Customer Question

My husband and I want to move to the Rock Hill SC area and need a handicapped accessible house to rent. Have been searching online for any kind of rentals agency that may be able to help us and can't find anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 months ago.


Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

Actually an agency that specializes in handicapped housing would be found in only the largest cities, if there.

ANY rental agency will have knowledge of the attributes of every house they have in their listings, so would be able to steer you to housing that meets your needs.

Have you tried calling a local agency in Rock Hill to see what houses they have that are handicap accessible? Here are some agencies: