jennem22
jennem22, Consultant
Experience:  Professional full-time researcher for 20 years, MENSA member, and published author.
30223878
Type Your Question Here...

I need to know when my apartment was constructed, 4423 eagle

Customer Question

I need to know when my apartment was constructed
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: 4423 eagle rock blvd. los angeles ca.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I'm getting different dates
Category: General
Expert:  jennem22 replied 4 months ago.

Good morning.

My name is*****'m happy to help.

There have been a number of buildings at that location, demolished then rebuilt. That is why you see multiple dates.

The current building went up in 1989-1990.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Expert:  jennem22 replied 4 months ago.
I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.Sincerely,Jennifer