General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Is there a pack of three door knobs on amazon.com for inside…

Is there a pack of...
Is there a pack of three door knobs on amazon.com for inside my apartment that use the same key for all three knobs?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2017
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I am a General Specialist. I have checked Amazon and fund you this set of 3 door knobs all keyed alike: https://www.amazon.com/Probrico-Nickel-Hardware-Handles-Lockset/dp/B01N9Q3HR1/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1490411861&sr=8-6&keywords=3+door+knobs+keyed+alike

I hope this set meets with your approval.

Joan

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Great. Ia there anything a little cheaper please? : )

When I checked and that was actually the cheapest set. Most were $70.00 and up.

Joan

Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher