Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Presentation

Customer Question

presentation
Category: General
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good morning,

Can you provide some more details please? What specifically is your legal question? All the question says is "presentation" --I'm not even sure if you wanted legal or another expert category.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi man
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
im going to have an important meeting just want to make sure some check ups for my presentation , is this the right catergory

Probably not --you posted in the legal category -this is for legal questions of a general nature. Let me put in a request to a moderator to move the question for you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thx man

No need to stay online -You should be notified when the question is moved and another expert replies. Thanks for using Just Answer.

Expert:  SuperiorConsultant replied 9 months ago.

Hello. You are in the right category now. Please post your exact question and I might be able to assist you. Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi I going to have an important present with clients about my factory
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I wonder in bussiness courtersty
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it consider to be impolite if I present a straight point like
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What I gain from you in this deal and what you gain from me from this deal?

Well, you will gain 100% satisfaction for the required work and I will gain (mutually agreed upon) monetary benefit from this deal. But first you have to give me specifics of your requirements and the deadline so that we can discuss this further. Thanks