Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

This question is for Librarian ONLY., how can i find out if

Customer Question

This question is for ***** *****brarian ONLY.
Michael, how can i find out if a doctor is good
I looked at their certifications online and besides asking a friend, how can i fond out? Does yelp and other reviews sites work? May you please run a research for me?
Thanks a lot
Category: General
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Good morning,

Yelp can give someone a quick overview of a particular doctor and how their patients like using their services. Often though, someone will have a problem with services and send a negative rating that might not be 100 percent true. Online reviews then can be split among positive and negative with reasons that are not always correct.

Went ahead this morning to research ways in which to find if a doctor is someone you might want to visit now and in the future:

1. Consumer Reports on a clear overview on how to see if a doctor is good:

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2014/09/how-to-choose-a-doctor/index.htm

2. Washington Post offers a few online sites that you can use to review a particular doctor:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/how-to-find-out-if-your-doctor-is-in-good-standing-it-takes-some-digging/2014/02/24/12c31766-9915-11e3-80ac-63a8ba7f7942_story.html

I hope that this information was found useful as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a quick second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Take care,

Librarian Michael