HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

DH and I talked yesterday. He told me that his divorce will

Customer Question

DH and I talked yesterday. He told me that his divorce will be final in 6 weeks and that he really loves me and that he knows this is hard for the both of us because he shouldn't have started anything with me until that situation was final
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 9 months ago.
Yeah I kinda figured that cause he was blocking his heart ! I think he is actually telling the truth he did not want you to be drug through his divorce issues and have anything on his mind till it was over ! Give him a shot !
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The only issue is is that when DH shut me out an old childhood friend came into town and we reconnect and I like him as well but I don't know how he feels about me because some days he shows me that he's interested then the next day it's the total opposite he lives in another state but he did express to me that he does like me but now that DH is back in the picture I don't know what to do I was honestly prepared to move on until DH and I talked yesterday
Expert:  HCraig replied 9 months ago.
I think u should focus on letting him get the divorce and hang with the other guy I till d makes his final decision cause it is 6 weeks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
DH and I are supposed to hangout Sunday and I was honest with him about my childhood friend he wasn't happy about it all but he understood it. I just don't want to start anything with my childhood friend if his feelings are so hot and cold and plus he lives in another state anyway and DH is here and after he told me how he really feels I do want to give him a chance.