Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

TOYS

Customer Question

TOYS
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Renee,

Your choice of this toy seems to be the hot one this holiday season! Many stores are waiting for shipments as what I would recommend for the better price is to keep in contact with your local Toys R Us as they will have the better price when they are delivered to their stores. Ask when the stores will have their next delivery as this is what my niece does when a new shipment of Shopkins are delivered to Toys R Us. Often the store clerk will inform you on the next delivery.

If though you want to spend more to get the Hatchmills faster, Amazon offers sellers who have in stock supplies:

https://www.amazon.com/Spin-master-Hatching-Egg-Interactive/dp/B019HP1XG8

I hope that the info above helps in getting some of these cute toys to you right away. Please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have and also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Follow up on the toy as it seems that more will be available in 2017 as this holiday season the stores will not see any in stock:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/well/family/the-hunt-for-hatchimals-the-elusive-toy-of-the-holiday-season.html