Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

We live in a cabin in the woods. Can you tell me if the

we live in a cabin in the woods. Can you tell me if the Office Max in Christiansburg VA has a printer, not too expensive, that will enlarge without too much fuss?

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello again,

Yes, the OfficeMax in Christiansburg, VA does have printing services and should be able to enlarge, as well. You can call them at:

(540) 381- 4480 to ask about what you specifically need. They are open until 9PM tonight.

You can see all their hours, here:

Sun. 12PM-6PM

Mon-Friday: 8AM-9PM

Sat. 9AM-9PM

-------------------------------

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Hi again,

Just a quick follow-up to see how everything is going. Did you find my answer helpful?

Warmest wishes,

Cher