Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I need a new tension unit for my PFAFF TIPTRONIC 2020 sewing

Customer Question

I need a new tension unit for my PFAFF TIPTRONIC 2020 sewing machine. Where can I buy one.
Category: General
Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Dear Pfaff Tiptronic owner.. You can order the tension complete from any Authorize Pfaff Dealer. My question to you is why.. This part rarely needs replacing.. If you turn the tension dial to zero and lift the presser foot up clean the disc that are opening and closing.. Often there is a build up of fuzz caused by thread..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The technician here in Belize says that he has done all that. My machine is about 12 years old
Expert:  briansew replied 1 year ago.

Tell your technician he can go to www.pfaff.com to locate a dealer to order part or www.sewingpartsonline.com and phone in the order. Is your technician a certified Pfaff technician?? If not you may want to check to see if any other technicians in your area are Pfaff Trained..Great machine no reason it should be waiting long for repair.

Make it a great day !!

Brian