Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a designer I Husqvarna machine that requires a floppy

Customer Question

I have a designer I Husqvarna machine that requires a floppy disc to add designs from the internet and I have upgraded my computer and it doesn't have a floppy disc drive. I purchased an external floppy disc drive but it doesn't work. What can you suggest to allow me to use my machine?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting for an answer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting for an answer

the only answer/question is due I want to start my free trial. I am still waiting for the answer to my original question.

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

sorry for the late response, may I know what is the make and model of your computer?