General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I am looking for a creative name for my Insurance agency.

Customer Question
Hi. I am looking for...
Hi. I am looking for a creative name for my Insurance agency.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Need creative name for my new independent insurance agency Been trying to think of name and can't seem to be very creative enough
I want the name to be so unique that it would be easy to remember
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Eaxmple : AIS - Advanced Insurance Service.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
8/30/2016
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Happy to offer suggestions for an insurance name as a number of possibilities to choose from:

Timeless Insurance

Insurance Protection Group

InsuraCare

Clear Path Insurance

Serenity Insurance

ProtectWise Insurance

AssetAssured

SecureInsure

Top Tier Insurance

Primetime Protection

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you please suggest some more that is little unique and with a tag line if possible

Not a problem as here are some additional names to consider:

(Your initials) Insurance Specialists

SentriSecure Insurance

Liberty Advantage Insurance

Prestige Insurance (Insurance for only the best)

Coverage for the Ages Insurance

123 Able Alliance Security (Count on us!)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you please suggest some that starts with letter "P". No premium/Prime/Protection. Something Unique pls

Some ideas with the letter "P"

Pearl Insurance Group

Palatine Insurance (rule over a region)

Pancratic Insurance (excelling all round in athletics or accomplishments)

Panopticall Insurance (embracing; viewing all aspects)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry to bother,but I think above words are little hard to pronounce. I am looking for something like "AIS-Advanced Insurance Service" or "EIS- Elite Insurance Service".

Not a bother at all. Working to offer something that sounds right to you.

Other ideas using Positive adjectives starting with p:

Professional Insurance Service or Group

Par excellence Insurance Services or Group

Perspective Insurance Services or Group

Picturesque Insurance Services or Group

Pioneering Insurance Services or Group

Pleasing Insurance Services or Group

Poetic Insurance Services or Group

Poignant Insurance Services or Group
Poised Insurance Services or Group
Polished Insurance Services or Group

Posh Insurance Services or Group

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry,forgot to mention we dont need to be stuck with "P". I will look into the above suggestions meanwhile

Look over the suggested names above as all have a positive adjective attached to it and show a professional name to show to clients.

Let me know if you have any additional questions/concerns and if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me give a little more depth of my background.I am agent who will start my own agency and work as an agent for small to mid size companies to provide insurance for their employees

I think then the offerings with the letter "P" would give some good options as they show positive thoughts to the client and would fit well with any size agency, especially one that is small to mid size.

Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian