General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have a husqvarna platinum plus sewing machine. How can I

Customer Question
I have a husqvarna platinum...
I have a husqvarna platinum plus sewing machine. How can I change hoop size. Every time I need a 100x170, the machine beeps error and wants me to use a 240x150. I have tried everything to get the proper hoop size but the machine still beeps error. I am wasting a lot of stabilizer trying to get to the right hoop size I want. Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
Answered in 2 days by:
8/8/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Is that going to cost more money? I'm really not sure you are going to be able to answer my question. So far, you've charged me $15 (which has already shown up on my credit card bill) and I still have no answers! I had hoped for a fast response because I was working on a project that I needed to finish. I'm pretty disappointed.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi again,

Initially, try to click on the button down at the bottom, on the right, that changes the hoop sizes. Looks like a circle inside the door. Put in a d-card and change the size of the hoop that the card was calling for.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

chester298
chester298
chester298