Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need to see about getting my safe's combo....it has been

Customer Question

i need to see about getting my safe's combo....it has been six years since I've tried to open it and today I finally found the key that is needed but now the combo, which I thought I knew is not working.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: im assuming i need to call the 800 number to brinks?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answers,

Your question is very common on our site as combinations are often asked to be retrieved. You are correct in that contacting Brinks (Honeywell owns Brinks today) and following the instructions listed in this link below will get you the combination you are looking for:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

I hope the information provided is found helpful as if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you tonight.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Take care,

Michael