Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

To expert experienced in writing an impressive press release

Customer Question

To expert experienced in writing an impressive press release for a book. No premium offer please.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just read your message. Please download my doc file containing my draft that you can expertly revise to make it very smooth and simple, using American English day-to-day words and prepositions:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8u9s1hp521l5eu/BNWpress_RELEASE.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With 600 words the press release draft is too lengthy. Some parts are really effective when it comes to a press release, however, others are not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There should be no (I, we or you) in the body of Press Release except in a quote.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Title: In the draft, there is no subtitle after the main title.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still awaiting reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting. 3:20 pm Monday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Awaiting response Tuesday 10:45 am