chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My dongle has failed. My machine is 2140 and I have the

Customer Question

My dongle has failed. My machine is 2140 and I have the Customizer software which is quite old now and the dealer won't help me. Do you have a dongle that will operate my software?  I paid a lot for the Customizing software and am disappointed that I don't get a dongle replacement . I want a positive answer or you need not reply. Thank you

Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes

The VIP dongle is no longer available. If it has been lost, there is no way to replace it without buying a new software package.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...