General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have a Bernina Artista 200 and it keeps shutting down.

Customer Question
When I shut it off...
I have a Bernina Artista 200 and it keeps shutting down. When I shut it off and turn back on there's nothing. I have to wait til the next day to sew again. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: General
7/27/2016
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago
chester298

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, may I know if your have experience in disassemble the machine and look for the power board

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If u tell me how I could but you would have to tell me how to re-assemble it.
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Did you also have soldering skills? Did you able to replace the electronic parts? Did you also have soldering iron and soldering pump?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, thats way above my level of expertise.
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your response and honesty. If that is the case you need to send your machine to repair shop to replace the power board or repair the power board by replacing the capacitor.

Did you have any contact for your local repair shop/dealer? If no please give me your location I will recommend you base on my contact list.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I live in Milton Ma
Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Please try this.

Sewing & Vacuum Center

*****br />Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone number(###) ###-####/p>

Auburn Sewing Center

*****
Auburn, MA 01501(###) ###-####/p>

Ann's Fabrics Inc

235 Turnpike StCanton, MA 02021(###) ###-####/p>

Are satisfied to my service? If give me rating what is it?

Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Please try this.

Sewing & Vacuum Center

*****br />Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone number(###) ###-####/p>

Auburn Sewing Center

*****
Auburn, MA 01501(###) ###-####/p>

Ann's Fabrics Inc

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Please try this.

Sewing & Vacuum Center

*****br />Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone number(###) ###-####/p>

Auburn Sewing Center

*****
Auburn, MA 01501(###) ###-####/p>

Ann's Fabrics Inc

Hope this information will be helpful.

Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester

Expert: chester298,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi

Let me know,
Chester

chester298
chester298
chester298