Ask Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, AB...
Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD
Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD, Consultant
Experience:  I can help you with your general research needs with Just Answer.
90737608
Type Your Question Here...

If there was a Pole shift and the Earths crust was moving at

Customer Question

Hi there,
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: If there was a Pole shift and the Earths crust was moving at an alarming speed then the Earths crust stopped suddenly, how high would the tidal waves be and would a small country like New Zealand be wiped out?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Lets say that a Planet 10 x bigger than the earth came into the earths orbit and its gravitational pull caused the earths crust to move which caused a pole shift and then the crust stopped suddenly, will the tidal waves caused by the sudden stop wipe out New Zealand and how high would the waves be?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No.
Category: General
Expert:  Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I could summarize this article that I found and source it and tell you the answer that way, however since you seem very interested in the topic, I am going to provide you with the link for you to read the article yourself. It does contain a lot of interesting information:

http://www.livescience.com/18426-earth-magnetic-poles-flip.html

I am ready to be rated once you have read the article and find it to be a good response.

Kindest regards ***** ***** hope to work with you again soon. It is an interesting question,

Donna

Dear Customer,

It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to your positive rating shortly.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Customer,

In order for me to receive credit for this question, you must rate me positively. I look forward to your positive rating.

Thank you,

Donna