Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My Janome 9500 embroidery machine is all of a sudden

Customer Question

My Janome 9500 embroidery machine is all of a sudden displaying Lower Pressure Foot in both embroidery mode and sewing mode. In the past few days I have embroidered and sewed with not one problem. I have changed needle, changed sewing foot, turned off, unplugged. Left it alone overnight - but it still displays this message. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Ramona
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

How many seconds before this error display on your screen? Did you hear any noise, whining sound or high-pitch screeching?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No noise at all.