chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My Vienna plus has been working fine 0r 4 years now some

Customer Question

my Vienna plus has been working fine for 3 0r 4 years now some times the grinder works but no ground coffee is produced.
I tap the machine on the side and it makes very good coffee is is partially plugged on the ground coffee side ?
How can I clean it.
Please HELP
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, based on your description it sounds like your coffee grinder have grounds build up and need to disassembly and clean.

I will give you the procedure on how to clean the grinder for Saeco Vienna. CLICK HERE.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester