Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Cover Pro 1000 CPX serger, I'm having problems

Customer Question

I have a Cover Pro 1000 CPX serger, I'm having problems with lightweight jersey fabrics doing a hem i've done everything they said in the trouble shooting section change needles am I supose to be using a stretch needle I do alterations and have a quite a bit of work to get out and that is the reason I bought this Cover Stitch machine. I bought my machine through a place that sold Janome machines but they didn't handle the Cover Pro 1000 Cpx so I purchased from the shop through a sales rep,now the shop is out of business. I have no where to turn for advice. Thank You Margie *****

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your sewing machine?

Also What exactly is the problem you are having with this machine?

Please be specific so I can help.

Thank you

Tech Michael