Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I am going to Baltimore next week I am still looking I found

Customer Question

Hello I am going to Baltimore next week I am still looking for accomodation I found that Hotels are expensive , any idea ?Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  chisn1jl replied 1 year ago.

I can help you with this. Do you think you'd be comfortable staying in a Hostel as opposed to a Hotel? Are you at all familiar with Airbnb?

Expert:  chisn1jl replied 1 year ago.

You can get a hostel for as low as $24 a night. The tradeoff is you do not get a private room. It is a more communal approach. See the picture attached--bunk beds, for example. How would you feel about that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any other web site may help me to find room or roommate
Expert:  chisn1jl replied 1 year ago.

I suppose you could try craigslist

Expert:  chisn1jl replied 1 year ago.

If you're not interested in Airbnb, you could try one of these alternatives: https://techboomers.com/t/sites-like-airbnb

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank yoi